HALLBERG RASSY HALLBERG RASSY 352
Visible à DOVER (UNITED KINGDOM)
Hallberg Rassy 352 Built 1981 Was £69,950 Now £55,750
The Hallberg Rassy 352 is popular offshore cruising yacht with over 800 having been built since its introduction. These easily handled and well built boats make ideal blue water cruisers, though the good accommodation below decks is equally suitable for coastal and continental cruising. This is a very good example has been re-engined, standing rigging replaced, electronics have all been recently upgraded and new cooker fitted. This yacht is afloat having been antifouled and hull polished for the start of the season (May 2017) Early viewing recommended. Owner is open to reasonable offers for a quick sale.
Viewing by appointment at our Kent Office +44 (0)1634 571605
The Hallberg Rassy 352 layout offers up to seven berths with two double sleeping cabins separate from the main accommodation. In the forecabin is a double V berth with infill with storage space beneath. Separate heads compartment to port with marine toilet new 2014, washbasin and shower and holding tank. Hanging locker opposite.
In saloon, there is a dinette to port with a single berth and a settee berth opposite. The seat backs lift up to give an extra wide berth for sleeping. Fixed table with drop leaves. The Chart table to port with a large space for navigation instruments and storage for books etc.
The galley is opposite and has a Plastimo two burner gimballed gas cooker with grill and oven (new 2013), 12v Refrigerator, Twin stainless steel sinks with hot and cold pressurised water system. Hot water heated by engine and 240V immersion heater. 300 litres freshwater capacity. Most cabin lights have been changed to LEDs in 2013.
Aft of the Chart table is a walk through to aft cabin. Double berth to starboard with single berth opposite. Eberspacher Diesel Cabin heating was fitted in 2012
There is a large centre cockpit with one large deck locker.
- 1 x Delta Anchor with chain and warp
- 1 x Bruce Anchor
- 1 x Danforth Anchor
- Simpson Lowrance 1200 watt electric anchor windlass
- Self draining anchor stowage locker
- Sail cover (2015) - blue
- Teak coachroof grabrails
- Sprayhood new 2015 - blue
- Old Sprayhood
- Winter Cockpit cover
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- Teak cockpit grating
- Outboard stowage bracket
- Inflatable Dinghy new 2013
- 6 x Warps- new 2012
- 6 x Fenders - new 2015
- Sestrel binnacle steering compass
- Echo sounder - Autohelm
- Log/speed - Autohelm
- Windspeed - Autohelm
- Autohelm ST 5000 plus autopilot
- ICOM DSC VHF - new 2009
- Raymarine 12" C Series colour plotter in Cockpit - new 2013
- Raymarine Hybrid 9" plotter at Nav Station - new 2013
- Raymarine HD Radar - new 2013
- Raymarine AIS Receiver & Transponder - new 2013
- Furuno NX 300 Navtex
- Clock & Barometer
- Hydrovane self steering system
- Nav Lights
- masthead Tricolour
- Comprehensive range of charts. Pilot books and tidal stream atlases.
- Water hose 2013
- Boat hook
- 3 x fire extinguishers
- Gas alarm
- Fire Blanket
- Radar Reflector
- Harness eyes
- 4 man Viking Liferaft new 2012 - last serviced 2015
- First Aid Kit
- Manual Bilge Pump
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Emergency Tiller
- 3 x Lifejackets, with lifelines
- Throw line
- 800 Jib preventer
- Wire cutters
- Offshore flare pack 2015
Mechanical and Rigging :
Located under the cockpit in soundproofed compartment, Beta BV2203 four cylinder 50hp diesel engine, fitted new in 2000. Electric start. Freshwater cooled via heat exchanger. Shaft drive to three bladed Max-prop feathering propeller. Single lever control. 240 litre fuel capacity giving approximately 300 mile range at 6.5 knots cruising speed. 2041 engine hours running time since new. Engine last serviced March 2016 New engine mounts fitted ,new cutlass bearing and new dry stern gland fitted in 2014.
- 3 x 12 volt batteries, 1 x Engine 2 x Domestic all new 2014
- Alternator charging
- 240 volt shorepower
- Solar Panel
- Battery charger
- Battery monitor
- 240 volt power cable with extension 2013
Masthead deck stepped rigged sloop. Anodised aluminum mast and boom by Selden Spars. Stainless steel standing rigging replaced 2014. Inner forestay Terylene running rigging replaced 2012/2015. Spinnaker pole with mast stowage. Slab reefing mainsail with lazyjacks. Facnor headsail furling system 1999. Adjustable back-stay, Gybe preventer
- 2 x Anderson 46 self-tailing sheet winches. T
- 2 x Bararossa secondary sheet winches.
- 2 x Lewmar halyard winches.
- Mainsail, Jeckells, age 2011, condition v good
- Furling genoa, Crusader, age not known, condition good
- Cruising Chute, age not known, condition good
- Working jib, age not known, condition fair.
- LHT : 10,54 m
- Maître bau : 3,38 m
- Tirant d'eau : 1,67 m
- Gréement : Sloop
- Quille : Quillard
- Matériau : Polyester
- Coque : Monocoque
- Couleur de coque : Blanche
- Département / Province : DOVER
- Pays : UNITED KINGDOM
Équipements présents sur le bateau
- Nombre de cabines (hors carré) : 3
- Nombre total de couchettes : 7
Entretien / Divers
Bien que ces informations soient considérées exactes, nous déclinons toute responsabilité quant à leur exactitude. Informations non contractuelles. Toutes les mesures ci dessus sont approximatives. Merci de noter que les prix de certains bateaux peuvent être exprimés dans une devise autre que l'Euro. Dans ce cas, le prix en Euro n'est qu'une valeur indicative. Afin d'éviter toute erreur, veuillez contacter le broker responsable de la vente du bateau.